Become an Intern!
Interns are vital to the daily mission-centered services of Safe Connections. Diverse opportunities to contribute valuable service, and gain professional experience are plentiful. We welcome your involvement with Safe Connections and encourage you to fill out our intern application. Please note that all internship opportunities are unpaid.
Development and Marketing Internship
Development interns are crucial to our fundraising efforts throughout the year. As a Development and Marketing Intern, you will help with:
- Graduate/Undergraduate students may apply
- Web site content updates
- Social media site updates and expansion of social media efforts
- Support for young professionals group
- Correspondence, mail merges/mailings
- Grant research and reporting
- Media relations as assigned
- Event planning support
- Contact Dani Smith at 314.646.7500 x123 with any questions
We do not have any availability for Clinical, Prevention, or Crisis Internships for the Spring 2019 semester.